For those of you adidas shoes looking to stay ahead of the game, we d like to update you and let you know that adidas has now opened up registration for the  adidas Yeezy Boost 350 v2 Zebra. With that being said, reservation opportunities will go live on Wednesday, February 22nd at 4PM EST.As of right now, the only four US locations offering the adidas Yeezy Boost 350 v2 Zebra is adidas SoHo, Miami Beach, Miami Aventura, and Los Angeles Melrose. In addition, select sneaker boutiques will also be releasing limited pairs of the model and most of them will be releasing them via raffles. Be sure to check the  adidas Confirmed App now to register.

The most striking pair is the Deerupt covered in a multicolored theme, as well as the I-5923 dressed in pastel hues, while the remaining two styles keep it clean with a adidas superstar creamy white hue, and pops of bold colors seen on the three stripes and heel area. Shop adidas I 5932 PrideThe adidas Iniki Runner takes inspiration from 1970s running culture and features a paneled construction of two-way stretch mesh with vintage suede overlays, finished with a shiny-mesh tongue, adidas originals pays homage to classic runner constructions, whilst printed serrated 3-stripes marks reimagine an essential component of adidas heritage.

Featured in an OG-inspired colorway of black with hits of green and white, you can find this pair at select adidas retailers starting on July 1st.adidas has taken the time to unveil their latest iteration of the Pure Boost for 2017. Making its debut as one of the first sneakers that used their Boost technology, the Pure Boost returns in 2017 with a brand new look.The adidas Pure Boost  features a versatile, agile and adaptive design to adidas australia enable runners to endure anything the city environment has to offer. New features of the Pure Boost include an 8mm heel lift and progressive sculpting of the BOOST midsole, with a wider forefront for optimum support.

This was a once in a lifetime opportunity and all the work we put in together is what makes this genuine. We re open to each other s opinions and we weren t going to just put shoes on the shelves and say  This is James Harden. It s built for how I play and you ll see my style, different moods, the little details and stories that represent who I am. People always ask me,  How are you different? It s hard to explain how you re different but the shoe explains it for me. To go along with the recently unveiled Superstar , adidas Originals will also be releasing a special colorway of the Stan Smith to celebrate the upcoming Valentine s Day holiday.